I got bored with the trellis afghan, then went back to the Neapolitan afghan, then got bored with that. I don't seem to have the patience for these long-haul projects that I used to. I did learn that Neapolitan is spelled 'nea' not 'neo' as I'd originally thought, and that there is apparently no traditional order to the pink, white, and brown. While I was image-searching this, I saw a Neapolitan ice-cream sandwich!
I lost my voice today all of a sudden, right after lunch. It's back now, though I'm trying to keep quiet and rest my throat. Don't know if it was laryngitis or what, but not being able to talk is no fun.
Saturday, August 31, 2013
Bought this gardening hat at Home Depot. Glued a pale green ribbon on it.
Posted by Horse Power at 1:22 AM
This pic also shows my first attempt at using a caulking gun to replace the line along the back of the brown splashguard there, and the line between the white windowsill and the yellow wall, where the sugar ants were coming in. The caulk has not deterred the ants a whit, they just come in higher up the window screen. Still, it looks a lot nicer, all white and clean and new.
Posted by Horse Power at 1:18 AM