Sunday, January 08, 2006

Happy New Year Everyone!

Hello Blog!

I have been having a grand time going to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and wearing the Clapotis I made so many months ago for just this occasion. (that is a great shawl to wear to the movies, btw) I thought the movie was just wonderful! I love dragons! :) Just happy to see Harry & Co. again, ... especially Neville, who's near and dear to my heart. This is the first HP movie I've seen on the big screen, too. Very exciting event for me.

I haven't done any knitting in a little while, but now I've got some projects lining up again...
I want to make this adorable little bear from Berroco: Harry Bear....... which reminds me I want to go sign up for the Knit Toy Along .

Since I need some burgundy and gold for the little bear's scarf, I'm planning on making a pair of socks in those colors, too, perhaps even another Clapotis! This site is very helpful for selecting Hogwarts colors and such: atpically.net

4 comments:

Leah said...

Aw! Harry Bear is so cute! I only wish there were a good way to knit him some glasses!

Horse Power said...

Oh, my gosh, why didn't I think of GLASSES? That's brilliant, Leah ...... O-O=

Leah said...

Just glad I could help!! You know, you could also embroider a little lightning bolt on his forehead before you stuff him.... just a thought! :)

Horse Power said...

Leah... that is just too cute. I couldn't believe I didn't think of glasses, now I can't believe I didn't think of the scar. I DID remember the green eyes. ;)