Friday, June 09, 2006

A Very Long Kiss

Lookit what I found in a Hershey's Kiss. An 18 inch long paper thingy. (is there an official name for that little paper pull tab thingy?) I was quite amused. :D


Leah said...

Wow! That is a machine malfuntion if I ever saw one!

Oh & according to it's called a "plume".

Who knew?

Horse Power said...

A plume. Who would have guessed!??