Sunday, March 12, 2006

Good Together Sundays

A quiet Sunday morning here at Chez Squirrel. I'm currently knitting Scamp the dog, and making my plans for Project Spectrum. (see the pretty button in the sidebar!) I think I will do two a month ~ one simple and one more involved. The simple project will be a photo of flowers in my beloved cow creamer, which will be posted around the beginning of each month, and the second will be a mosaic planter, which I will give myself to the end of each month to finish. March is for RED so I'm off to find appropriate glass and tiles from The Other Stash!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I'm so glad you joined project spectrum!! It's really such fun to look around & see what colors you surround yourself with!

Fiddle is adorable!! You are really becoming quite the toy knitter! His tea picture is wonderful & making me hungry.

I can't wait to see Scamp!

Horse Power said...

Thank you, Leah! The whole time I was knitting the tea party I was thinking about what to buy from the bakery, which is how I ended up with the cheesecake!

Scamp is finished! Pics coming soon!