Friday, March 10, 2006

Jean Greenhowe is a Genius

I made a tiny little dog today from one of her books, I am completely enchanted with him. First thing in the morning, I plan on taking pics. I've also been making tiny little donuts, and a tiny little teapot from the same book, and I'm just fascinated with the designs.

I found Joanne's! Wouldn't you know that as soon as I post about not going back there - they send me a coupon. So I called and found out where they were. The new place is HUGE. I bought (big surprise) yarn: 1 skein of bright lime green Red Heart (see, I told you I wasn't a yarn snob ... lol ), some rainbow colored Caron Simply Soft, two little skeins of some fancy stuff ~ one rainbow and one greeny-peacock colors. I used the coupon on this little beauty:

I know the picture is dark and does not convey the full glory that is this yarn. It's furry and tiger-striped and there should be enough here to make a tiny little tiger.



No comments: