Tuesday, October 11, 2005

More Miscellany

Please tell me I'm not the only person who's celebrated a weight loss goal by baking cupcakes?? I'm 20 lbs. lighter than I once was, whoo-hoo, and the cupcakes are chocolate with white icing.

I went to the library today and got Harry Potter 6. I was going to wait until closer to 7's arrival, so I could just seque on smoothly from one to the other, but I can't seem to avoid mentions of plot developments. They're everywhere, and in the most unexpected of places, so that they're completely unavoidable. So I thought I'd better just go get the book before I found out any more (like who the half-blood prince is.) The book was actually listed as ON SHELF at the CLOSEST library, so I was able to go straight over and get it. Matter of fact, it was still on the rolling cart at the librarian's desk. Large print edition, even. I'm up to Page 116.

The octopus is rolling right along. >>>>O I keep forgetting to go buy stuffing, though.

Oh, and I won the auction for the book with the alligator pattern in it this morning. Hurray! >"^^^^_____

No comments: