Friday, October 14, 2005

TGIF

Mystery Shawl Clue #3 is up! I'm still on Clue #1! This is the first day in a couple of days I've actually felt well enough to knit, so I may spend some time this evening catching up on that.

I want to finish this octopus too, but admit I may have underestimated the tentacle committment required. I mean, I knew I was going to have to make 8 legs, but geez. Well, onward.

I finished Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince yesterday, and I'm happy that I'm now caught up with the rest of the HP fandom on events. Since I arrived a bit late to this particular party, I fully intend to participate in whatever fanfare that may go on when the last book comes out. I will purchase it immediately, and read it as quickly as possible, and maybe knit myself one of those cute little scarf bookmarks a week in advance.

No comments: