Monday, September 26, 2005

Tiger Plans

I have fallen wildly in love with the famous Opal Tiger sock yarn, from their new Rainforest collection, and I don't even know how to knit socks, but I DO know how to knit little animals and wouldn't the tiger cub from World of Knitted Toys be spectacular knit in Tiger yarn???? Wouldn't it??? However, I have somehow managed to NOT place an order. In the ongoing saga of me attempting to be frugal and resourceful, I will be koolaid dyeing tonight in various shades of orange and yellow and then...... I can't believe I'm saying this............ using the magic-ball technique to start a tiger cub. I know, I know, after all the complaining I did during the zebra about all the knots, and I said I would NEVER EVER do another magic ball project. But it's either that, or pay around $15 plus shipping, plus the cost of the Noro and Artyarns that I would have to include in the order to justify the shipping charge, (you know what I mean?) and where would it all stop?

I dunno, though, it might be worth it.

No comments: