Friday, July 15, 2005

First Day of School

I did it! Today was my first college class, Chapter One of WindowsXP finished! I've been so freaked out by all this going back to school business, all the paperwork, and re-admitting, and decisions, and questions, and errands, and worrying about the first day, and so forth and on and on. I was so relieved to actually get started and hand something in this morning. Whoo!!


This afternoon I am going to eat chocolate and knit until I am nice and calm again. Clapotis continues on.... as long as I get her done before the new Harry Potter movie comes out I'm happy. I'm also working on my fourth kitty blanket, if I can finish that this weekend I might take all four blankets by on Monday, along with some dry food.


This week's Illustration Friday theme is "Karma". Interesting. I said I was going to do something with the mysterious yellow cat in my previous drawing, and so I will, but I'm not sure what yet. Hmmm....

No comments: