Saturday, July 30, 2005

Random Musings

Clapotis II update: Three more decrease rows and the finish-up part and it will be done!! Any day now ~ really!

After some reassurance on Craftster that the Creatures of the Reef shawl is in fact do-able, I've decided to give it a whirl. But first I'm going to get serious and finish up these WIP's lying around. I've been working on Clapotis II every day to get that done, and then will turn my attention to the zebra.

I frogged the sock. Well, the tiny little ring of sock cuff. It was my first attempt at a sock, and after weeks of being stuck on the directions about the heel, I admitted that socks are just not my thing. Yet. Maybe later, who knows. The new plans for the lavendar sock yarn are this cute little BUNNY. I can still get practice with the dpn's!

I also frogged Swatch 5. I have some green yarn on order that's better suited to the Dragon pattern and now the Lorna's Laces can all go to the spring shawl for which it was intended. We usually go to the Greek festival in March for the marvelous spanikopita and Greek salad, I hope to wear it there. I haven't decided on a pattern. I was originally thinking Clapotis III, but do I want to do ANOTHER one?! (Yeah, probably... :)

No comments: