Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Floyd Flowers!

It’s been a busy start to the week! Lots of errands and getting things caught up around the home and office. I am going back to college this week with the goal of finishing an accounting program I started a few years ago.

So this morning it’s back to the library, then Staples (for school supplies Image hosted by Photobucket.com ) and the grocery store and then I can KNIT. I have 5 WIPS at the moment and I want to advance somebody along.

This is our bromeliad, Floyd. I purchased Floyd believing he was already in flower, you know, the pink fan, but then when I went out to water him this morning, I found a tiny purple flower emerging from the pink fan. Obviously I have a lot to learn about the intricacies of the bromeliad family. Isn’t he impressive?

Floyd's Flower

No comments: