Saturday, July 09, 2005

Metro Pigeons

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Metro Pigeons on Windowsill"

OK, here it is: the picture for Illustration Friday's Metropolitan theme. I came up with pigeons, eating seeds on a windowsill. See the little orange triangle? That's a cat ear. But don't worry, he's inside, so everybody's safe. ;) I fiddled around with this one in Paint a bit. I'm curious about that cat, now. Who is he? What does he look like? I think that I will feature him in next week's Illustration.

9 comments:

JacqueLynn said...

I just love those colors. Great

Alison Ashwell said...

nice idea for the topic

Anonymous said...

Just love the picture. The touch of the cat's ear was a great idea! Post more pictures!

Anonymous said...

cute! i agree about the cat's ear.

bee'nme said...

This is a really nice picture - it's the epitomy of metropolitan. Love the colors.

knottydon said...

As a dog and cat lover, I can't wait to see your next illo on your cat.

kb said...

excellent. i love the colors and detail.

Dummiest popcorn girl in the world said...

Bahahaha, i love ur pigeons ! xD Cute illo =)

Bana
http://larvayyo.blogspot.com

Horse Power said...

Thanks for all the comments, guys! I can't wait to find out the next theme!