Saturday, July 02, 2005

Window Shopping

Here's some neat knitterly stuff I found while roaming the 'net. I'm not buying any of it, I just like to visit it now and then. Or is doing that on the computer called "Windows" shopping? lol.

A puzzle called Knitter's Stash

A Knitting Sheep magnet

Artyarns ultramerino 8 (I like the Colorway UM127 ... the pink and green)

Alchemy Bamboo Yarn

Southwest Trading Co. Bamboo Yarn (I like Sahara, Azul, & Butter)

More SWTC Bamboo (click on pics for closeup of texture)

Fiddlesticks Yarn (I like the colorways Loden, Rose Garden, Marrakesh, & Seafoam )

Lotus Shawl pattern (uses the razor shell on part of it, one of my favorite patterns!)

Counting Sheep stitch markers

And a partridge in a pear tree!

So that's the current list. I feel better now. :)

No comments: