Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Yarn Inventory

OK, I finally took a yarn inventory so I will know what I have and be able to plan projects accordingly.

Current Stash:
2 skeins lavendar sock (socks in progress)
3/4 jumbo skein black Caron acrylic and
1/2 jumbo skein white Caron acrylic (zebra in progress)
1 skein RedHeart variegated (snake in progress)
1 cone of lavendar sport (Ladies Baroque Jacket in progress)
small skein laceweight wool in blue purple (small scarf planned)
4 skeins Lornas Laces sport (spring shawl planned)
1 skein RedHeart Monet variegated (bunny planned)
1 1/2 skein handpainted worsted wool, pink purple vrg.
1/2 skein handpainted worsted wool, blue purple vrg.
small partial balls of eyelash trim: rust, pink, bluegreen, and bluepurple
1/4 skein white Bernat sport acrylic leftover from Clapotis I
1 large ziploc of partial balls of leftover acrylic in white, blue, beige
1 large ziploc of partial balls of koolaid dyed fisherman worsted wool, various colors
2 large ziplocs of roving for spinning
3 partial balls of Sugar n Cream crochet cotton in tangerine, lemon, and lime
1/2 jumbo skein pink Caron acrylic

Recently Used Up (since joining YU ;) )
skein of brown acrylic
skein of beige acrylic
1/2 of the pink Caron
1/2 of the white Caron
2 skeins of wool green sock
2 skeins of handpainted brown/green vrg. wool sock

Just ordered:
1 ball of teal Madil Silky (for Dragon Skin stitch)
1 skein each of Eco-Wool in Natural and Latte (for dyeing, Branching Out, and monkey)
1 skein Kureyon (for felting)

Can I still keep my Cotton button for the YU ring??...lol.... I think I've used up more than I've bought. Looking at this, though, I see I have more WIP's than I quite realized. I must get over the sock phobia and try to figure out how to turn a heel. You know, .... right after I finish the zebra.

No comments: